I have been CTO of a small games company making mobile games (Stick Sports), lead engineer at a large games company making console games (EA), and have provided consulting and training to a wide array of companies inside and outside the games industry. With many years experience in software engineering I am in a great position to advise and assist games companies to deliver their games in a timely, efficient and creative manner.
Services I offer include
- Prototyping your new ideas with fast implementation and a tight feedback loop to rapidly test and develop those ideas.
- Getting your project off to a good start. Defining code architecture and establishing good practices. Setting you on the road to success.
- Rescuing and troubleshooting a project that has gone awry. Practical, pragmatic establishment of what to change and what to leave, what to fix and what to ignore, and lots of hard work to get your project back on track and delivered.
- Training your team. Improving their code and their methods. You keep the team you have, only they’re better than they were before.
- Expert programming skills – delivering quality code at a rapid pace.
Past clients include
- Stick Sports
- The United Nations
- The Science Museum
- The BBC
- The British Museum
- Slider Studio
- The National Gallery
You can read my resumé here.